[mythtv] Problems with latest CVS & DVB & Unichrome

Ivor Hewitt ivor at ivor.org
Sat Feb 5 16:40:55 UTC 2005

On Saturday 05 Feb 2005 14:26, Jan Örnstedt wrote:

> While starting watching a channel it works fine but so far I have not
> been able to change channels without exiting first and reentering
> directly to a new channel.
>

> 2005-02-05 15:17:57.100 AvFormatDecoder: Video has changed from 0x0 to
> 720x576.
> XvMCPutSlice: This context does not own decoder!
> XvMCPutSlice: This context does not own decoder!

Gargh that's an old bug. And looking at videoout_xvmc what I thought was the
previous workaround for that is commented out with "/* Doesn't seem
necessary."!
But putting that back in doesn't fix the problem.

Bother. So right at the moment neither XV nor XVMC work on the EPIA. :-(

--
Ivor
http://www.ivor.it/goog - MSN Search unbiased?