[mythtv] Lost my recording metadata. Thoughts on avoiding in the

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Feb 4 03:53:58 UTC 2005

> But, what I'm thinking is, should the system really be dumping metadata
> if it tries to auto-expire a file that doesn't exist?

Just committed a fix to this to CVS.

Basically, it will no longer delete the metadata from the database unless
the file exists and was actually deleted.  If the file does not exist
or was not deleted when unlink() was called, then the function will
return and will not delete the data from the recorded and recordedmarkup
tables.  To achieve this, I moved the "delete from recorded" into the
thread and put some more code in there to check the result of some
of the stages.

--

Chris