[mythtv] database upgrade error in latest cvs?

Peter Lee peteratcmu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 00:51:18 UTC 2005

By the way, are there others on the list who have successfully
upgraded with the latest cvs on a master-slave system?  I've been
running cvs for quite some time, but it occurs to me now that perhaps
I have borked my database somehow by doing something in the wrong
order.  Don't know what that could be, but thought I'd ask.

For example, I compiled and then stopped the master before installing.
 However, I did *not* stop the slave.  Instead, I checked things out
and then went and did the same thing on the slave.  Perhaps I should
have stopped the slave and master together during the installs?

I know I am grasping at straws, but assuming that I am the only person
with this problem, I am guessing that I did something wrong and am
trying to puzzle it out logically...

Peter