[mythtv] Patch: Dropdown for audio output device selection

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Thu Feb 3 23:25:29 UTC 2005

>Mixer settings, too, please? =)

An interesting point.  Do any of the other audio types actually have a
mixer which is seperate from the audio device?  Perhaps we should simply
disable that combo unless it's an OSS device?

I need to check the code for Alsa since that's the main exception I can
think of?  I wonder whether it would be useful to allow the option to
select an OSS volume control device, eg if the user wants an ARTS (etc)
output device (etc)?

Ed W