[mythtv] libmyth build error on x86_64

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Thu Feb 3 10:38:44 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 01:45 -0500, Isaac Richards wrote:
> You need to figure out how it's not putting the right thing in the
> LOCAL_LIBDIR_X11 variable.  Barring that, I can't do anything for you.

Fair enough.  I'll look into it.  Just glad to get some feedback...

Also - over the last few days I was finally able to get a DEBUG build of
mythtv.  I might (hopefully) be able to get a backtrace of the
mythvideo-causing frontend crash when entering list mode.

Just trying to do my bit to help 0.17 make its release...

	-I