[mythtv] DVB Driver for the pcHDTV HD-3000

John Freer john_freer at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 10:56:44 EST 2005

As a disgruntled owner of an HD-2000, I've been anxiously awaiting
someone to get rid of the hacked bttv driver and move to something
that is better supported (not just by pchdtv), and something that
fits the plan for the other digital solutions.

This is great news to me.

I'll be more than happy to do testing for any HD-2000 variant of the
DVB code.  I've been wanting to go to 2.6.10 but can't because the
pchdtv 1.6 driver only works up to 2.6.9.

Let me know how I can help.

Thanks,
JF