[mythtv] debugging a crash in mythmusic

Julien Hamaide julien.hamaide at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 03:55:56 EST 2005

You can try to use a core and reload it in gdb.

Just try this, type :

ulimit -c 10000 ( the number is the size limit of the core)

a core file will be created when your program will crash.

Then, load it inside gdb

gdb exe_name core.xxxx

So, you'll see the problem without running it through gdb

Hope it's sufficently clear.

Julien