[mythtv] MythWeb problem?

Piers Kittel mythtv at biased.org
Tue Dec 27 13:49:24 EST 2005

Hi all,

> [Fri Dec 23 02:22:17 2005] [alert] [client 192.168.1.17]
> /var/www/mythweb/.htaccess: Invalid command 'AuthDigestFile', perhaps
> mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the server
> configuration, referer: https://mythtv:80/mythweb/

Comparing the .htaccess files in the old mythweb and the new one, I
found the old .htaccess has an "AuthUserFile" while the new .htaccess
has an "AuthDigestFile" - I tried changing the new one to "AuthUserFile"
- it works, but throws a completely different error message.  I want to
know if it's supposed to be AuthDigestFile or is AuthUserFile correct?

Thanks very much for your help in advance.

Regards - Piers