[mythtv] Default vs. default in mythweb

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Dec 24 16:13:44 EST 2005

> There also appear to be a few places where Default is added to a url, but I
> do not know if they are relevant.

Please note that you're searching through the .svn control files that
will of course list Default because it's in the svn history,  The only
legit listings for Default are in list_cell_program.php (fixed just now)
and pngbehavior.htc (not fixed -- I need to figure out how to deal with
paths in this file because of the new mod_rewrite paths).  You should
only hit pngbehavior.htc if you're running IE, so if you want to avoid
it while I'm fixing things (and in general because it's the smart thing
to do), don't use IE.

-Chris