[mythtv] Broken AV sync after mythtranscode

Geoffrey Hausheer mythtv0368 at phracturedblue.com
Wed Dec 21 17:26:04 EST 2005

On 12/21/05, Tino Keitel
> I'my using SVN 8303. Using mythtranscode --mpeg2, I just got a result
> with broken AV sync in xine and mplayer. It is up to several seconds
> off. Other recordings work fine, also after mythtranscode. Are there
> known problems regarding this? Can I help to fix it?

There have been several bug fixes since then.  I recommend going to
latest SVN and trying again.  If you are still experiencing the issue,
I'd need the (entire) output of
mythtranscode -v all --mpeg2 ...

it'll be mighty big, so please don't send it to the list.  I'd also
need approximate timestamps as reported by mplayer where A/V sync
isn't right.

.Geoff