[mythtv] Mythjobqueue (including commflag) packaged for MacOS X

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Dec 21 15:18:28 EST 2005

> 5) it might also be helpful to have mythtv-setup packaged so we can
> setup the backend

This is probably a requirement for using mythjobqueue.  The JobQueue is
meant to be run inside mythbackend, so the setup screens for the JobQueue
are inside mythtv-setup.  I created the stand-alone mythjobqueue application
because it was a trivial task and I figured people might want the JobQueue
running on machines where they didn't have full-fledged backends, but I
didn't move the JobQueue config out of mythtv-setup.

--
Chris