[mythtv] LiveTV Recordings question

Todd Tidwell artist at wildstar.net
Mon Dec 19 15:09:38 EST 2005

I just offered to and was just told any patch to that effect would be
rejected, wasn't I?

> Having run SVN with the latest LiveTV changes for the last few weeks, I
> can
> tell you the worries are all for not. You don't see these "random"
> recordings

Actually, that's not entirely true.  If you have it set to show groups,
categories, and titles, you *do* seem them.  Not to mention MythWeb, which
although I'm sure will eventually patch against this, is currently an issue.