[mythtv] Problem with debuging...

Allan Stirling Dibblahmythml0015 at pendor.org
Mon Dec 19 05:02:12 EST 2005

Geoffrey Kruse wrote:
> On Dec 19, 2005, at 1:10 AM, Jochen Kühner wrote:
>
>> i didn't find a solution... what do i wrong?
>>
>> thread apply all bt full didn't help.
>> i can't get into the main menu, but without the debugger it works!
>>

> attaching the debugger will pause the application until you type
> continue on the gdb command  line.  After myth crashes you will need  to
> use the thread apply all bt full to get the backtrace.  And...  This is
> all in the docs.
>
> Geoff

However, the SIG33 "real-time event" is not (yet).

Maybe this'll help.

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:ce9ZD6IEVbIJ:mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2005-February/032067.html+sig33+mythtv&hl=en

That's the *first* result in the search I sent originally.

Searching for answers on your own is very productive, for you and all around you.

Cheers,

Allan.