[mythtv] Re: Deadlock with mythtranscode -m

Geoffrey Hausheer mythtv0368 at phracturedblue.com
Mon Dec 19 01:24:41 EST 2005

On 12/18/05, Boleslaw Ciesielski wrote:
> Geoffrey Hausheer wrote:
> > Do a make clean and try again.  This looks exactly like the error that
> > was fixed several days ago.  I'm not sure why make isn't rebuilding
> > libreplex when it changes, but doing a make clean && make in the
> > mythtranscode directory should fix it.
>
> Thanks for quick response. I did complete make clean and now it gets
> much further but eventually produces the same error. Attached is the new
> log with the middle part cut out (too big for the list). Same command
> line as before.

With these types of issues, I actually need the entire log, as it
tells me what the cadence of Audio to Video is, and why the frames are
so far off.  For instance, I can see that at 13.172 seconds into the
video, the audio and video timestamps are within 0.2 seconds of each
other, yet there are 120 more video frames in the queue than audio
frames, which is not a good thing.  And after draining the queue, only
30 video frames were read, where it would ideally have been 200.
Please send me the full log (off list).  Depending on what I find, I
might also require the 1st 20 seconds of the video (~50-60MB at your
resolution), but I will know more once I look at the full log.

.Geoff