[mythtv] DVB: Nexus-s w/PBSHD & framerate

Endaf Jones jonese at zener.com
Sat Dec 17 17:43:01 EST 2005

On 12/17/05, Buechler, Mark R <Mark_R_Buechler at bausch.com> wrote:

>  Another thing I always notice is that audio and video are ways out of
> sync, even with SD content until I pause/unpause. This doesn't seem to
> happen with a budget card.
>

> - Mark.

Yes, I have Nexus mythtv-svn working with PBS-HD on AMC3.  Works pretty much
100%.

I found the hardware decoder of the card can not keep up with the high bit
rate for the single HD stream (or that's what I suspect).  Check to make
sure you have "Using hardware MPEG decoder" turned OFF in "mythtv-setup
/ Capture Cards / DVB : 0 / Recorder Options".

--
# Endaf