[mythtv] OSX backend: now what?

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Dec 14 20:04:22 EST 2005

> I ended up with a mythtvbackend.app, which I suppose needs to be
> assembled into a "Framework" the way the front end is?

	I will look at adding that to the script.
(but then there are all the other programs, too)

	An easy test hack is to just symlink the relevant
libraries into the current directory:

cd .osx-packager/src/myth-svn/mythtv/programs/mythbackend
ln -s ../../../../../build/lib/*
ln -s ../../libs/lib*/*.dylib .
mythbackend.app/Contents/MacOS/mythbeckend

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|  "Let's see how Spike is going"
Telstra Dev. Lab, Sydney, Australia  |              ...