[mythtv] $1,000 offer for a Myth front-end socket control

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Sun Dec 11 19:04:34 EST 2005

> we can’t definitely make the EPG appear when the user hits the ‘EPG’
> button on his remote, we can only send a keypress which, depending on
> what’s onscreen, may or may not have the desired effect.

	Ignoring the whole socket vs external glue (like LIRC)
argument for now, can't you just setup keys to "jump"?

Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "In this city I confess
Telstra Dev. Lab, Sydney, Australia   |  god is mammon, more is less
Office: 9814 4803    Fax:  9814 4897  |  off like lemmings at the gun
Mobile: 0408 664435  Home: 9792 6998  |  I know better, still I run"