[mythtv] No audio on some DVB recordings

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sun Dec 11 07:54:45 EST 2005

On Sunday 11 Dec 2005 12:19, Marco Coli wrote:
> With latests SVN (latest I try is 8231) a lot of DVB recordings are
> without audio. Reverting to 8120 is ok (but obviously already muted
> recordings remain muted)
>
> Searching on tickets, it seems that similar problems belongs to fixed
> tickets. Should I open a new ticket?

I don't know if this is the same problem but see ticket #767.

-> Make sure you have the correct languages selected under the 'Appearances'
settings
-> Disable hardware decoding under cards settings in mythtv-setup if you don't
have a hardware decoder.

Daniel supposedly fixed the problem in #767 but the above measures would rule
it out anyway.
--
Stuart Morgan