[mythtv] Debian apt packages

Adam Egger mythtv2005 at bdam.de
Wed Dec 7 17:20:47 EST 2005

On 12/7/05, George Nassas <gnassas at mac.com> wrote:
> On 30-Nov-05, at 9:39 AM, Robert LeBlanc wrote:
> > As soon as I hear from Issac I was going to spearhead the operation. I
> > also need to double check all the copyright information for MythTV and
> > run it by Debian-legal.
> This thread has been quiet for a while and people seem to be chomping
> at the bit. Just wondering what the current status is.

I just talked to Christian Marillat (the one who maintains the famous
marillat repo for debian). He's ok to host the MythTV packages. He
just needs the diffs for debian.
I can send him the current 0.18.1-4 diffs unless there are any
concerns about them.

DDs: please check the following diffs (oops they not yet transitioned
to the a-libs):