[mythtv] Re: mythtv] MythMusic "Loading Music" popup doesn't disappear

Miah Gregory mace at darksilence.net
Wed Dec 7 14:17:05 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-12-07 at 07:56 -0500, Hal Burch wrote:
> Wendy,
> I cannot reproduce this problem.  A couple questions:
> 1) Did you try a make clean all install for mythmusic, and then all of mythtv?
> 2) Is mythfrontend stuck consuming CPU or idle?
> 3) Does it ever happen the first time you enter mythmusic?
> 4) What level of completeness does the popup show?  Does it show
> progress before not disappearing?
> 5) You could try this patch.  Don't think it's the problem, but easy to check:

Just a quick 'me too' - I've seen this once recently (from a week old or
there abouts SVN) but after killing the front end and restarting,
haven't seen it since. From memory, the frontend was idling. It happened
the first time I entered mythmusic after the frontend was started. The
popup got stuck at a non-zero and non 100% percentage (again from

I realise the above may not be particularly useful other than to
indicate this has been seen elsewhere, but if it does happen again I'll
give more specific information.

Miah Gregory