[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r7184 by ijr

Mark Spieth mark at dclabs.com.au
Tue Aug 30 07:21:40 UTC 2005

remember when I made an auto sync adjust, it stopped xvmc from doing things
correctly.
also now there are 2 audio adjusts. the menu is currently linked to my
version. will need to be consolidated but you probably know that :)
cheers
mark

>       Author: ijr
>         Date: 2005-08-30 05:32:41 +0000 (Tue, 30 Aug 2005)
> New Revision: 7184
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/7184
>
> Modified:
>
>    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/NuppelVideoPlayer.cpp
>    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/NuppelVideoPlayer.h
>    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/avformatdecoder.cpp
>    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/nuppeldecoder.cpp
>
> Log:
>
> Generic fix for wrapping timestamps in all supported formats (mpeg4 nuv
included).  Attempts to guess at new timestamp values if we've seeked over
the point