[mythtv] A/V diverged by +/-30 frames, extending frame to keep audio in sync

Christian Hack christianh at edmi.com.au
Tue Aug 30 04:17:49 UTC 2005

I'm quite certain that's what you thought last time too. However I applied
your patch then and it didn't help.

I'm currently running 0.18.1 RPMs as mentioned and I'd prefer not to mess
with things. I was hoping a developer could have a look though. I'm fairly
certain this will still be a problem with the current developer version.
I've also seen a number of issues with DVB, so I don't really want to
upgrade and find it breaks a lot of other things. Apart from this rare
problem, my machine is working great.

The recording in question has been transcoded this time. However, playing it
in windows using the dsmyth stuff seems to be fine. If that can play it, why
can't MythTV?