[mythtv] Update on current DVB problems

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Mon Aug 29 19:05:40 UTC 2005

Torbjörn Jansson <mailto:torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se> wrote:
> mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org <> wrote:
>> On Mon, 2005-08-29 at 18:05 +0200, Torbjörn Jansson wrote:
>>> I was about to test if my problems were fixed or not, but now i get
>>> a segfault immediately when backend starts.
>>
>> Can you try doing a "make clean"
>>
>> The segfault is happening in an inline function, I'm
>> thinking maybe something didn't get recompiled properly.
>>

> Yes, that fixed it.
> Now back to testing if this one fixes any of my problems...

I tested to start livetv and change channel and it worked.

When a recoring on my dvb card starts i get loads of stuff like:
2005-08-29 21:01:35.995 SIParser: SECTION_SYNTAX_INDICATOR = 0 - Discarding
Table ( 0)
In the backend log, its about 1000 linse per second or so.

And the recording i just a zero length file, nothing is written to it.