[mythtv] Current DVB problems rundown

Allan Stirling Dibblahmythml0015 at pendor.org
Fri Aug 26 11:57:13 UTC 2005

Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> Here is the list of problems I'm aware of:
>
> * Got tables, but failed a lock check?            (Allan Stirling)
>     Get printout of GetStatusList()

This only happens on one of my dvb-ttpci cards. The cards have different
frontends. The other is OK, which would tend to indicate a driver
problem. However, this worked OK before the signal monitoring stuff ;)

If I swap the cards over, the problem follows the physical card.

If I replace the wait for a signal code with wait for a lock status, it
works.

Cheers,

Allan.