[mythtv] Current DVB problems rundown

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Thu Aug 25 23:23:27 UTC 2005

Here is the list of problems I'm aware of:

* Exiting Live TV when there is no signal broken  (Adam Egger)
    No idea why, but I have an idea of how to debug.
* 1st rec stops if 2nd rec started immediately.   (Mark Weaver)
    I'm assuming this is because the 1st recorder isn't
    marked as busy quickly enough and LiveTV reuses it.
* Visible flag incorrectly set for some channels  (Glen Dragon)
    Get printout of vct.toString() from Glen to diagnose.
* Got tables, but failed a lock check?            (Allan Stirling)
    Get printout of GetStatusList()
* PMT always on first tune always fails PMT check (Allan Stirling)
    Google hardware/drivers for rewriting bugs
* 7080 upto 7130 -- scheduled recordings fail     (David Shirley)
    ????
* DVB Scan of existing transports broken          (multiple reports)
    Get verification of bugfix [7143]

If anyone feels left out let me know :)

-- Daniel