[mythtv] Current DVB problems rundown
danielk at cuymedia.net
Thu Aug 25 23:23:27 UTC 2005
Here is the list of problems I'm aware of:
* Exiting Live TV when there is no signal broken (Adam Egger)
No idea why, but I have an idea of how to debug.
* 1st rec stops if 2nd rec started immediately. (Mark Weaver)
I'm assuming this is because the 1st recorder isn't
marked as busy quickly enough and LiveTV reuses it.
* Visible flag incorrectly set for some channels (Glen Dragon)
Get printout of vct.toString() from Glen to diagnose.
* Got tables, but failed a lock check? (Allan Stirling)
Get printout of GetStatusList()
* PMT always on first tune always fails PMT check (Allan Stirling)
Google hardware/drivers for rewriting bugs
* 7080 upto 7130 -- scheduled recordings fail (David Shirley)
* DVB Scan of existing transports broken (multiple reports)
Get verification of bugfix 
If anyone feels left out let me know :)
More information about the mythtv-dev