[mythtv] Old bugzilla

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sun Aug 21 18:08:01 UTC 2005

I've noticed that the old bugzilla is gone now, i can understand that it's
been removed since there is not much point in having two bugtrackers.

But, i had one bug in the old bugzilla that i woud like to have moved over,
problem is i can't remeber exactly what i wrote.
I know where i got the problem, but but not the details.

The problem had to do with old recordings that have the recording group set
to an emtpy string instead of "Default"
When i selected to group the list i could chose and empty group and that led
to segfaults everytime i entered the watch recordings menu