[mythtv] Some ideas about mythmusic

Goran Sterjov goran.sterjov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 03:00:17 UTC 2005

mythmusic sounds like a good idea. i tried looking for the filesystem
browsing in the menu but couldnt find it. perhaps i need the cvs?

i havnt used mythgallery often but my thumbnails generate fine. not as
fast as a cache would but certainly not 'broken', this could be though
that i have a 2 mega pixel camera so my images arent as large which
could be making the thumbnail process quicker.
the only problem i have with mythgallery is that the images get
stretched on a 16;9 tv. maybe we could implement a simple option like
this also. i have already tried changing the mplayer commandline but
to no avail, seems like it only works with movies.

good stuff
goran