[mythtv] ripoff mythvideo to make mythepisode?

Goran Sterjov goran.sterjov at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 14:58:08 UTC 2005

never did try recording or even saw the watch recordings menu. the
problem for me is that i ripped box sets and want them neatly
organized. however if the watch recordings section is good enough for
organisation then i might just edit it to retrieve details and images.

i will look into it. i know that mythtv doesnt really affiliate itself
with piracy :P

thanks alot
goran