[mythtv] [MythVideo] IMDb search behaviour

Marcus Gustafsson tgreem at swipnet.se
Fri Aug 12 09:45:02 UTC 2005

Hi,

Trying to learn a little (very little) perl, I'd like to modify the
imdb.pl that MythVideo uses for it's searches to make one that searches
tv.com instead.
However, having lost my C++ reading skills totally and therefore not
being able to find out myself, I wonder how MythVideo will react on
getting a second list of 'movieid:Movie Title' when having selected one
from the first query? Will it show you another select title window or
will it try to ? This is since i have not found a good way search for
episodes on tv.com. If anyone know of a good way finding episode info
from tv.com or anything with equally good info, please tell me.

Best regards,
Marcus Gustafsson