[mythtv] small CC problem

sukovich ssukovich at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Aug 5 18:08:38 EDT 2005

I have a small closed captioning problem with mythtv 0.18.1 and my pvr-350.
I am using ivtv 0.3.7.b drivers for the card. im also using gentoo linux
with the
2.6.12 kernel. Pretty much I can get mythtv to record tv with captions, and
watch live tv with captions on my tv.

    The real problem is when i use the commercial skip, or skip ahead a
minute
or use any type of fast forwarding the captions turn off, and they dont turn
back on when the recorded video starts back up. This is the only show
stopping
bug that is stopping me from really using my pvr completely.

stephen