[mythtv] Mismatched tuner status after recording

Patrick A. Ouellette pat at flying-gecko.net
Wed Aug 3 11:17:46 EDT 2005

The current SVN (as of 2-AUG-2005, 15:00) exhibits the following
problem (actually all the myth versions I've tried have done this):

After the scheduler records a show, the log file shows switching from
recording to none.  The frontend system status display says the tuner is
not recording.  If I try to watch live tv I get a message that the tuner
is busy recording.  No additional scheduled recordings happen either,
until I stop and start the backend process.

System Configuration:

pcHDTV-3000  (using DVB drivers)
Debian testing
Kernel 2.6.12.3

Any pointers as to where to look for this problem?

Thanks,

Pat

Patrick Ouellette                 pat at flying-gecko.net
kb8pym at arrl.net                   Amateur Radio: KB8PYM
Living life to a Jimmy Buffett soundtrack
"Crank the amp to 11, this needs more cowbell - and a llama wouldn't hurt either"