[mythtv] MythGame screenshots

Preston Crow pc-mythtv05a at crowcastle.net
Wed Aug 3 11:10:09 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-02 at 23:13 -0300, Greg Estabrooks wrote:
> > The code in RomInfo::FindImage() in rominfo.cpp aborts the lookup if
> > there's no '.' in the filename.  Instead, it should append a '.' to the
>
>  This is fixed now.

Thanks!

> > Also, it should be possible to use subdirectories under the screenshots
>
>  I disagree here. I don't think it's worth the incurred overheard of checking
> the subdirectories as well as the base screenshot directory(which
> is a behaviour I wont get rid of). Currently it checks for 12 possible image
> types, and if I allowed it to look in more than one location that would be 12
> checks in each directory.

Good point.

I actually like the way MythGame handles screenshots much better than
how MythVideo does it.  On the other hand, I love how you can set a
folder view in MythVideo to browse through the directory structure with
appropriate icons for each video.

Now if only my emulator would save screenshots with the right filenames
and graphics format...  (I suppose I'll have to write a wrapper script
to do that; should be easy enough.)