[mythtv] mythtv SVN, SAA7134 and 2.6.13-rc4

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Tue Aug 2 11:04:04 EDT 2005

Op zaterdag 30 juli 2005 00:19, schreef Felipe Alfaro Solana:

> Has anyone succeeded into making MythTV work with kernel 2.6.13-rc4?
> MythTV works for me with 2.6.12.3, but when trying to make it work
> with 2.6.13-rc4 I get no video, only snow, just like if the TV card
> were unable to tune any channel.

Have you tried modprobing tda9887 with the options qss=0 ? Somehow solved
audio problems for me. Always worked fine without that on 2.6.10 and earlier.

*stop mythbackend*
rmmod saa7134
rmmod tda9887
modprobe tda9887 qss=0
modprobe saa7134
*start mythbackend*

You can probably store option in /etc/modules.d/ add a file with a line like:
options tda9887 qss=0

You might need to run `modules-update` to make it stick.

	Henk Poley <><