[mythtv] MacOS patches for packaged .app file

Tomas Edwardsson tommi at tommi.org
Mon Aug 1 20:37:52 EDT 2005

2 Patches both spawned from my efforts to make osx-packager.pl work
seamlessly with Tiger and Panther.

Changed where MythContextPrivate::MythContextPrivate in
mythtv/libs/libmyth/mythcontext.cpp searches for the m_installprefix.
Added an extra check to see if the path to the binary is contained
within a MythFrontend.app file and if so point m_installprefix
relatively to "../Resources". Since the .app file can be moved anywhere
within the system, this seems to work well. (mythtv-mac-appfile.patch)

Changed the configure file for mythplugins. My install prefix is
"../../build" and all header files and libraries that mythplugins
depends on are within that path. has_header() and has_library() both
were not finding my libs/headers. This also removes lots of warnings
regarding "cat /etc/ld.so.conf" which is not present in MacOS. Basicly
what I did to find the correct libraries and headers was adding
$prefix/include and $prefix/lib to the path that is searched.
(mythtv-configure.patch)

- Tommi