[mythtv] mythweb 0.18 not updating when setting program not to record

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Apr 30 04:22:17 UTC 2005

> I hit the "Never Record" link on a program on the "Scheduled
> Recordings" page, and when it refreshed, it still showed the program
> as being recorded. When I checked via mythfrontend, it appears as
> previously recorded, so mythweb worked. Perhaps mythweb is not giving
> the backend enough time to re-shedule before pulling the data for the
> refreshed page?

It's working properly.  Just means that mythtv doesn't have enough info
to "never record" the show, according to the "check duplicates" settings
for that recording profile.  Just suppress the recording, or change your
duplicate-checking prefs.

I'd rename that command to something else, but "I've already recorded
this one" was a bit long.

-Chris