[mythtv] Time Stretch with PVR-350 (Possible solution to adjust audio pitch)

Nick Rosier nick.rosier at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 15:24:57 UTC 2005

I've read Time Stretch will not work properly when using the PVR-350
decoder as the 350 does all the decoding so no pitch adjust is done.
I've setup my Myth-box to have the 350 audio go to my systemboard
line-in and the system-board line-out to my stereo. That way, whatever
I'm doing (watching TV, recordings, listening to Music etc...), all
sound is coming from my stereo and I can adjust volume etc.

I was wondering if it would be possible to take the audio from the
line it, adjust the pitch real time and send it to the line-out. That
way, Time Stretch would also work via the 350.

N.