[mythtv] Apply patch please?

Thu Apr 28 06:04:51 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Any chance of getting this patch applied?  If not, any feedback on why
not?  I've posted twice about this now, and seen no feedback yet.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?do=post_attachment;
postatt_id=7026;list=mythtv

Changes:

- Combines the addTimeOffset() and fromXMLTVDate() functions in
mythfilldatabase so we have one XMLTV time parser rather than two
  (and we no longer parse, unparse and then re-parse timestamps)
- Changes the meaning of a missing XMLTV timezone spec to mean UTC
instead of local time (in line with the XMLTV spec). Setting the
mythtv-setup TimeOffset value to "None" will allow people to achieve
the old effect - the timestamp interpreted as local time.
- Makes "Auto" TimeOffset setting do the conversion to local time for
each program separately. This uses the new conversion routine added to
handle the recent Qt timezone weirdness.

Thanks,

Will :-}

--
Dr William Uther                           National ICT Australia
Phone: +61 2 9385 6357               Computer Science and Engineering