[mythtv] Green bar at bottom of picture after transcode

Tj htpc at treblid.dyndns.org
Thu Apr 28 01:33:05 UTC 2005

Nigel Pearson wrote:

>>> What resolution is the Xvid stream?
>>
>> 704x576... It seems strange, and may be unrelated, but I think
>> recordings was 720x576 before..
>

>     Channel 10 (Network TEN?) is always 704x576.

My mistake then.. :) I mentioned that as a shot in the dark as my past
recordings of "I Fish" is at 720x576. Then I use the CVS from around Apr
25, and that eps is at 704x576 (show is about sambo jigging off WA).
This episode has the green bar I mentioned after transcode, and when I
nuvexport'ed it, the size is around 2x the size when compared to
previous eps, and the XviD video is very badly pixalated (I use the
defaults, VBR 960 for video I think).

Oh well, guess I'm the only one seeing this problem..

Regards,
Tj