[mythtv] Compile error in videoout_quartz.cpp on MacOS X

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Thu Apr 28 01:13:13 UTC 2005

> I just wanted to check whether I was doing something stupid or whether
> no one else is trying to compile on MacOS X these days.  Jerimiah?
> Anyone?

	Hi Eggert.

	Jeremiah is taking a rest from MythTV development,
and I have been flat-out with work.

(i.e. not enough time to empty my MythTV box,
       let alone do development)

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "Now the world has gone to bed,
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia       |  Darkness won't engulf my head,