[mythtv] Green bar at bottom of picture after transcode

Lincoln Dale ltd at interlink.com.au
Thu Apr 28 00:17:42 UTC 2005

At 08:24 PM 27/04/2005, Tj NG wrote:
>Dear all,
>
>Anybody has the following problems with latest version of  MythTV from CVS?
>
>1) Record a show with a DVB-T card (In Australia)
>2) Transcode the recording (via "Job Options"->"Begin Transcoding")
>3) Play the recording - There are green bars at the bottom of the picture
>
>Same thing happens when using nuvexport to convert to XviD..
>
>Everything is ok if I revert back to cvs dated 20th Apr 2005. Anybody
>knows what is causing this? Thankx.

using top-of-tree from CVS ~18 hours ago:
  (1) recording shows in australia (melbourne)
  (2) transcoding to mpeg4

i DON'T see any green-bars on playback.

i just checked a few recordings from when i upgraded: in the last 18 hours
or so, a few things were recorded:
         ABC: Dr Who, Media Watch, New Inventors, Spicks & Specks, At the
Movies on ABC
         TEN: Simpsons

capture was via DVB-T via either a Avermedia DVB-T or DVICO Fusion HDTV+
OEM card (Ultraview)
not using XvMC because ffpmeg is enabled.

looked at playback both on xbox frontend & standard PC (Athlon / ATI
Radeon) frontend.

cheers,

lincoln.