[mythtv] XVideo XvMC merge patch (v17)

Ben Howe bmythtvdevel at k9sr.us
Fri Apr 22 22:17:40 UTC 2005

Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> Get it here:
>     http://www.mrl.nyu.edu/~danielk/mythtv/xv-xvmc-merge-v17.patch.bz2

This is my first time to try out your xv-xvmc merge patches...I figured
v17 was high enough of a version to give it a whirl since I took the
afternoon off from work. :)  Seems to run fine when I use XvMC (it does
studder during OSD (as does regular 0.18), but I assume you knew that),
but when I use XV, the screen appears to "wrap" around the top edge by
~20 pixels or so, and the top portion of the image appears at the bottom
of the screen.  I haven't seen anybody else mention this, so I figured
you might want to know...

Let me know if you need anything from me like specific logs or what not.

Ben