[mythtv] Comm flagging not working CVS 18.20050409-1

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Apr 21 04:34:21 UTC 2005

> On 4/20/05, Chris Pinkham <cpinkham at bc2va.org> wrote:
> > Found the bug, it was in this patch on the 16th.  Compiling and testing
> > a fix now.  Should have a fix in CVS in a little while.
>
> Awesome, thanks Chris, I'll try it out when it gets commited and let you know

Should be fixed now.  One other thing I'm trying to track down, but
flagging should work now.  I think the flagger isn't getting
the event from the recorder saying that the recording is done.
When the flagger gets this, it stops sleeping as much so it can
finish quicker, but that doesn't appear to be happening like it used
to on my system when I just tested.  That's not a functionality thing,
it just makes flagging a little bit slower since it will only run at
realtime speed, not faster than realtime even when the recording is
complete.

--
Chris