[mythtv] mythfilldatabase failing today?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 20 14:44:28 UTC 2005

Hi,

Running 0.18 and I'm having lots of problems with mythfilldatabase
today.  I've got two data sources and it seems to only be able to
successfully grab one of them..  But even tho it's failing for one it
winds up destroying all the program data anyways.

Anyone else having this problem?  Is it just me?  Why does
mythfilldatabase destroy the program data if it didn't grab
any data?

-derek