[mythtv] curl instead of wget

Dan White ygor at comcast.net
Tue Apr 19 19:05:29 UTC 2005

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005, Isaac Richards wrote:

> On Tuesday 19 April 2005 02:32 pm, Dan White wrote:
>> I am developing on MacOS X and wget is not a standard tool.
>>
>> I plan to use the library version of curl, which DOES exist.
>>
>> So, do you you know the curl equivalent to the wget command ?
>
> So just get wget installed.  I will _not_ accept a patch that replaces it with
> libcurl.
>
> Isaac

I do not want to mess with the existing MythTV base.  Just borrow from it a bit.
I am just looking for some technical assistance.

I would like to develop enough of the backend of MythTV for MacOS X so
that I can use my Formac Studio TVR.

I would like this application to be totally self contained so that I might
share it with other Formac users that might not be as technically
competent as you or I.

Now, with that said, do you know the answer to my question, please ?