[mythtv] 0.18 Choppy audio and video on some uk freeview dvbchannels

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 21:37:33 UTC 2005

Jason,

I am using a HD-3000 as well.  I've noticed when changing to FOX the
audio seems to always studder, though I can pause it for a second and
play it again and the audio resumes.  This is how I watch FOX when I'm
flippin' channels.  Try it out and see if it works for the channels
that aren't fixed by the TS switch.

-Greg