[mythtv] nuvexport bug reports + trac + svn

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Apr 17 19:14:16 UTC 2005

Ok, for all of you out there who are having trouble with nuvexport, I've
set up my own bug reporting system for it:

https://svn.forevermore.net/nuvexport/

There's also a wiki for documentation (currently locked to only a few
people, so if you *want* to help edit, let me know).

I'm also switching to svn instead of cvs (both trees will be kept up to
date thanks to the handy svn2cvs script I found -- it even ports svn log
messages over),

Anyway, just thought I should make some sort of announcement.

-Chris