[mythtv] A/V Bug in CVS from 12:00am 3/27 to 12:00am 3/29

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 18:17:21 UTC 2005

  I commented that guy out and I've been trying it.  I haven't had the
audio vanish like it was before, this looks promising.  What's the
drawback to not removing the stream?

  Regarding the missing audio on multi-stream channels (until + is
pressed), I believe when the streams are added it plays #2 as default.
 I don't do any C++ and unfortunately it's way different than just
plain ol' C.  I've been staring at mpegts.c for a while trying to
figure out where the streams get added, there are all these -> arrow
thingies all over the place. :(

-Greg