[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Thu Apr 14 12:45:34 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 00:25 -0400, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 April 2005 11:45 pm, mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
> >- Changes committed by danielk on Thu Apr 14 03:43:05 2005
> > Removes 7 lines of cruft in tv_play.cpp. --dtk
> Hmm.. Are you sure this is ok?  I think the main window resize to max (ie.,
> 1920x1080 or whatnot) has to occur before the child window is created, else
> it can trigger a driver bug that can cut off playback at hd resolutions.

Pretty sure, I think the problem was really with resizing myWindow and
expecting mainWindow to grow. Since the player bounds are at the maximum
size possible, that shouldn't be a problem.

I'll try to contact the original reporter of the bug and get them
to test this solution today. If I don't get a response before you
do the release, I've attached a patch that adds back the mainWindow
resize.