commit list attachments (was Re: [mythtv] Delaying 0.18 slightly...)

David George david at thegeorges.us
Tue Apr 12 15:25:20 UTC 2005

On 4/12/2005 10:18 AM, Tom Lichti wrote:

> I have the same problem, using the latest build of Thunderbird. I can
> annoying. Is Thunderbird not considered a REAL email client? :)

I am using Thunderbird 1.0.2, and I see the message just fine.  Since I
have subscribed to the commits list I have read it in many various
versions of the Mozilla Foundation email clients (mozilla and
thunderbird), the exact version escapes me I have been using Mozilla so
long.

--
David

HDTV frontend I'm working on (new picture of back, mythmon source)
  http://mythhd.info