[mythtv] Border Problem During Playback since Apr 8 CVS build

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Tue Apr 12 14:29:04 UTC 2005

Mitch White wrote:
> Just to confirm, I too noticed this after building from CVS.  I'm
> using WindowMaker.  Everything seems fine for awhile, but after
> playing a few recordings the GUI shifts up and to the left one pixel.
>
> I tried correcting it by setting the GUI offset +1/+1 in the settings,
> but the playback window still has the problem.

It gets worse if you start and stop watching recorded content. Each time
you start watching a recorded video, it shifts the display down 1 pixel
and right 1 pixel (for me anyway). I managed to get about 15 pixels
showing on the top and left side of the screen. It is displaying
whatever is behind the MythTV display image, in my case the KnoppMyth
background image. If you exit the frontend and restart it, things are
back to normal, until you start viewing anything. I didn't test if it
happens with Live TV but I think it does. And it definitely happens when
you START the video, not when you stop.

HTH

Tom